3D Autos
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Our life opinions - Communism.

4 participants

Our life opinions - Communism. Empty Our life opinions - Communism.

Message par Felle Mar 10 Avr 2007 - 21:55

Following a comment made by GT in the tweakedbits.net topic about my column called "Voices of Violence" (link here), this topic was created. In here you should post anything connected to life... As examples: laws, criminality, governments.... Just whatever.

Right now the "hottest" subject is criminality. Tell us about the situation in your country.

This is what I told about Sweden in the tweakedbits-topic :

felle__swe a écrit: Sweden's mostly famous for the murder of Olof Palme -86 or -87, who was Sweden's priminister... Aswell as the murder of Anna Lindh in -04, who was Sweden's ...(what's it called when you handle questions with other countries?).

Around the years -91 and -92 a man called "the laserman" shot 11 immigrants/foreigners. One of them lived at the same place I live in now, and he was the only one of the 11 who died of his injuries... I think they arrested the man around -95...

And during the 2000's century a man from a town called Umeå in Northern Sweden, raped 5-10 women. It turned out that the man was a normal family father from a nice family.

This is what GT wrote about England in the same topic :

GT a écrit:There is alot of crime in Uk as well. last month 4 black 15 year old boys, (3 from Manchester and 1 from London) got knifed or shot (the one from London got shot), this is because they were crack dealers. At 15! what is happening here, i prefer the internet more than real life, i feel really safe around old people, who rule. The people's friends left messages on his grave like this, which made many headlines of our newspapers:

u didn't deserve 2 die.......ur in a beta place now.....we luv u soldier....u neva b forgot....

This English, is absolute bullshit. It is hard for most people to learn English, and the guys at this and many other forums do it well who are not English. I feel that England is turning very bad, i feel this happening soon. I mean i go to a private school, but there are a few jackasses in my year, who i hope to see in a few years working behind a counter is a shop. That is what they deserve. They don't follow the school rules, and they think they are really 'Cool'

Don't feel afraid to post or comment Basketball
Felle
Felle
Peugeot 5008
Peugeot 5008

Masculin

http://felle.org

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Our life opinions - Communism. Empty Re: Our life opinions - Communism.

Message par GT Mer 2 Mai 2007 - 22:21

I now present a new topic to talk about...

I feel that democracy in England has failed to work. This is partly because we people who earn over around £50,000 per year have to pay 40% of that to the government. My father has a annual income of around £145,000 a year, but with the money he has made within the practice* as a whole it goes up to around £200,000 a year, 60% of which he gets to keep, he has a family to run, bills to pay etc... In the past ten years, the Labour government has banned free tax for cars which are 25 years or over** , you are not allowed free speech outside the parliament building and the National Health Service (NHS) Which is free, is in complete shambles. There for the Labour party which is more communist than Fascist doesn't work. Communism would only work in a perfect world, which our world is far from.

* Practice - He people he works with in the doctors surgery.
** As from that date, cars which were 25 years old then still get free tax, from around 1975 and older i think, so our TR6 has free tax ^^
GT
GT
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 308

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : England
Travail : School
Loisirs/occupations : School, Photography

http://www.3dautos.co.uk

Message par Felle Ven 4 Mai 2007 - 23:43

LOL democracy...

But mate, I won't agree with you. Yeah sure, maybe you "rich" people pay much taxes, but you still survive and have some hell fat wallet Rolling Eyes I'm not rich or poor, but I guess that taxes are high here too anyway. My family pays much for taxes, but far from 40%... I'd guess 20-25%

In the election here 2006, "Moderaterna" (which is for "rich people") won and finally beat up the working parti called Socialdemokraterna. Moderaterna's side had about 55-60% of all votes and the victory was pretty obvious. These days, when people found out what they're really doing, I heard that if there was an election now about 65-70% would vote for Socialdemokraterna's side... Rolling Eyes So what are these richies doing ? Here's some examples:

Raising prices for metro and buses, and aswell starting a complicated way to pay for it.
Grades from class 5 or 6... (not yet started though)
Trying to develop some kind of grade in how people "act" at school...

And so on the list goes...

Anyway mate, I'm glad someone finally posted in this topic Very Happy
Felle
Felle
Peugeot 5008
Peugeot 5008

Masculin

Message par volvoguy Sam 5 Mai 2007 - 12:19

that skkks felle Sad Even in Belgium here it's worse than at your place
we must pay 50% to the state of your total money you earn :? that is frigging ugly but on the other hand the health security (NHS) is quite good here ...

I see, I never knew that GT :o I hardly hear some news from GB here in BE :? :?

I know that Denmark & Sweden are the most exspensive countries or something like that ... lol that thing about "how to act on school" => LMAO => seems like all people in Sweden would be crazy than :? if you don't know how to act on a school :s w*f
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : Belgica
Travail : railways
Loisirs/occupations : racinggames, cars, volvopower, girls, MUSIC !!

http://www.do88.se

Message par Blackhawk67 Sam 5 Mai 2007 - 13:00

Have you ever heard of the wealth tax ? (ISF) in France
Blackhawk67
Blackhawk67
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Lieu d'habitation : Strasbourg 67

Message par Felle Sam 5 Mai 2007 - 13:10

@ vvg : Yeah, they say Sweden is expensive... But I don't know about that really... Rolling Eyes It seems that if we changed into EURO, things would become more expensice...

About that grade, it s****. I'm good in mosy subjects at school, but let's say I might not be the calmest person.. Rolling Eyes So for me that's really bad...

@ BH : No ? :o Tell us more... Wink
Felle
Felle
Peugeot 5008
Peugeot 5008

Masculin

Message par volvoguy Sam 5 Mai 2007 - 14:34

@ felle : well even I had a wild period haha but that was already in secondary school (when I was 12-14 years or so Razz) Razz
The Euro effected us all, here also waaay much more expensive than before , altough some morrons still swear the Euro didn't had influence to it :s :s :s :s scratch

@BH Actually I never heared about that cheers
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin

Message par GT Lun 21 Mai 2007 - 23:10

Lets vote if democracy works...

Yes :

No: 1

Then i will make something else to talk about, which is in the international news ^ ^
GT
GT
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 308

Masculin

Message par volvoguy Sam 26 Mai 2007 - 18:56

LOUL, off course it works ...
why shoudn't it ???? :s

dictator doesn't work ... fascism also not, be happy with democracy ! loul, seems like a big democracy defender here (NOT!)

just can't imagine a world without it and I won't live in dictorious country because way too less freedom ... Rolling Eyes [Look to the past and learn from it] although these days it seems like dictator is becoming closer and closer ...

we have a pollitical party here and it can not rule the country because they are not permitted to from others, but even they can do nothing still 30% of the voters vote for them ... kinda stupid ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

think about that :XDx: :
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin

Message par GT Sam 26 Mai 2007 - 23:37

Debate closed, Voting expired.

New Topic:

Communism.

Your opinions, Mine come later Wink
GT
GT
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 308

Masculin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé