3D Autos
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Why only French cars?

+7
pibraclab
GotMilk?
GT
Blackhawk67
Lucas
_sKyBh_
Nik.
11 participants

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant

Why only French cars? Empty Why only French cars?

Message par Nik. Mar 13 Mar 2007 - 20:30

Ok Time to me to open my big mouth again.

I have a question...why are you all doing (almost) just french cars?

I know mosly of you are french but come on, seriously...Just check my works, sure its just converts but its not just swedish cars, I have done like 50 convers (you havent seen everything hehe...) and its like 3 or 4 swedish cars, I have converted Americans, British, Germans, Italian...even Japanesse cars ffs...

So why this french, almost propaganda thing you are carry away with?

Just come on...

BTW: This took 20mins to write with only my left hand so I want a pretty good answer for it.
Nik.
Nik.
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : Sweden.
Travail : Car Mechaninc.
Loisirs/occupations : CARS.

http://exile-modding.darkbb.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Why only French cars? Empty Re: Why only French cars?

Message par _sKyBh_ Mar 13 Mar 2007 - 21:12

We like them,GT is doing a english car,and i doing(a bit) a italian car.Anf MM is doing polonez cars so....
_sKyBh_
_sKyBh_
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : nulle part(france)
Travail : glandeur professionel
Loisirs/occupations : 3D,Racer, rien foutre

http://skybh.voila.net

Message par Lucas Mar 13 Mar 2007 - 23:05

I just like very much French cars ... .

I don't like German, American, Japanesse and English cars = why make ^^?

About my work, i think i won't make other than French, sorry ^^ Razz
Lucas
Lucas
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : Metz
Travail : 1°ES'
Loisirs/occupations : Modélisation, modélisme, photographie, sorties ...

https://3dautos.superforum.fr

Message par Blackhawk67 Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 0:18

Why only French cars? France
We are french, so we live in cities where there is a lot of french car like Renault, Peugeot, or Citroën. I like peoples who say things directly so I will said you that if we make french cars it is for the reason that in the videogames world the cars and the ambiance are only US. We would like to make resistance like astérix lol and change this américan cars into french ones because French are here and are forgotten in the computer entertainment world. So French are here we are a community of 3D modelers and we make what we want if you want to make "swedish cars" you can read tutorials and start your own one. Because the French automobiles need to be represented in this world and in the videogames, everybody forgot and put them in the old-fashionned cars because they are sell in teh old continent the europe and are not so sportive as the Chevrolet or the Ford. You can read in every French forum of vidéogames modding like gta that French want French cars and not Swedish cars or Japanese cars since they are make by the big team of modding like SPC by exemple. So the 3D creation world is open to everybody and is not a simple thing that someone make to have fun, it is a real work of creation and it need a lot of personnal work to succed and publish his own creation.

Nik if nobody make swedish cars it is not because they are uggly, no I like the Saab 9-3 Aero by exemple it is just because everybody make what he want and every French people of this forum want to convert his game's atmosphere into a French games atmosphere.

At the beginning i have start the 3D creation because I wanted a Renault Mégane to put it in my Gta. It was Vice City at this time and finnaly I made a Renault Scénic because my first will was to make a French police car, and the French police has mainly French car. But this last time they bought Ford Mondéo...

It is not propaganda. Everybody can have his opinion and his taste. I trust in liberalism and in the diversity and know that French cars are not the better of the world but nobody make them or rarely.

So I let you make your own opinion on us and send you my gratefulness and my support to you. And finally I want to see YOUR swedish cars fill out our French cars.
Merci!
Why only French cars? France lbleu/blanc/rouge
Blackhawk67
Blackhawk67
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Lieu d'habitation : Strasbourg 67

Message par GT Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 0:20

I make no french cars.

Look at my signature, now french car there.

I like Saab, maybe i will make one oneday.
GT
GT
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 308

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : England
Travail : School
Loisirs/occupations : School, Photography

http://www.3dautos.co.uk

Message par GotMilk? Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 1:03

Chauvanistic ppl, when you're in france you have to speak french to them, else they just pretent they they dont speak it Laughing

also a reason I think
GotMilk?
GotMilk?
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : Netherlands
Travail : none
Loisirs/occupations : none

http://www.google.com

Message par Nik. Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 8:34

Well this is no like "do some swedish cars" its just that I think you like french cars a little to much, Im doing everyday cars that I see here in sweden and its every country, every maker in the world, thats more or less Im doing from every country.

And yeah I have started on a Saab for a wile ago, but the prints is really bad Im waiting for MM to send me some other prints of a other car but thats not the issu here.

And about americans cars, I have done like 2 maybe 3 americans cars becase you dont see american cars so much in Europe.

Well I see most swedish cars (kinda obviuos) and german, japs and french cars here, some italian (like fiat and Alfa) not many british.

I never been in France, but I see movies. (lol) yeah they just drive french but there are also some germans cars there like bmw etc etc.

So I more or less just saything there are more carmakers that is outside France then inside France lol.

Just for the record: Im a carmechanic, So I know what cars is good and whats not, and just this week it have just been Clio cars...And we take every carmaker...
Nik.
Nik.
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008

Masculin

Message par Blackhawk67 Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 14:47

nosscire-ynos a écrit:Chauvanistic ppl, when you're in france you have to speak french to them, else they just pretent they they dont speak it Laughing

also a reason I think

what about it when we are in the netherland ? They don't speak english or french, french is more speaking than dutch of course but they can make an effort... There are 200 000 000 French spoken person in the world and for the rest of the tourist we need to speak english to them.

I'm sorry but we don't see lot of mustang or executive cars like lamborghini in France. For what we must make that executive cars ? every people done it, we want to make cars of the dayly life ecause there is not enough dayly cars for the videogames. And now if somebody is not so happy he can pass his way and make what he want (like swedish cars or dutch cars tongue)

If you want i have some BPs of the Saab 9-3 Aero. And the Clio 3 is the car of year 2006 isn't it ? So it is still a good car no ? There are a lot of cars in this contest isn't it ?

3So I more or less just saything there are more carmakers that is outside France then inside France lol." You are right so we must introduce our cars, given that we are lower than the other creators.
Why only French cars? France Why only French cars? Boulets_ lbleu/blanc/rouge
cheers
Blackhawk67
Blackhawk67
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Message par pibraclab Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 17:46

Une petite réponse en français. Comme il a été dit, nous faisons des voitures françaises car nous les aimons, que ce soit dans les formes ou la technologie. Citroën, Peugeot et Renault sont les marques qui représentent le plus la France dans le monde automobile et par un patriotisme certains, nous aimons nos voitures. Il est également vrai que ces dernières sont trés peu représentées dans le monde du jeu vidéo si ce ne sont les jeux de sports automobiles (jeu de course ou de rally) officiels. La raisons ? Les français ne fabrique pas de voitures à l'image des supersportives telles que les ferrari, lamborghini, saleen, mercedes, porsche, etc... Sauf de rares cas, les voitures françaises restent familiales et accéssible au grand public et par conséquent trés peu attractive pour les fanas de courses.
Toutefois, il ne faut pas abuser en disant que nous ne faisons que des voitures françaises. Bien des fois, plus de voitures étrangères sortent que des françaises.
pibraclab
pibraclab
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Message par Nik. Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 19:24

Blackhawk67 a écrit:

I'm sorry but we don't see lot of mustang or executive cars like lamborghini in France. For what we must make that executive cars ? every people done it, we want to make cars of the dayly life ecause there is not enough dayly cars for the videogames. And now if somebody is not so happy he can pass his way and make what he want (like swedish cars or dutch cars tongue)

Not many of that cars here either, and Im trying to convert just odenery cars, but I have done some executive but when I have, I have replaced them in Sa on the executive places, so you dont see them so often.

Blackhawk67 a écrit:
If you want i have some BPs of the Saab 9-3 Aero. And the Clio 3 is the car of year 2006 isn't it ? So it is still a good car no ? There are a lot of cars in this contest isn't it ?

I use this ones and frankly its s****: http://ww2.beffo.se/upload/pic~/cicaupl0ci.gif

And about this with car of the year...just check the car in some years...the ppl that is jugding in that just care about the car then its new, often in just some years the car they have chosen to be the car of the year is more or less bad.

Blackhawk67 a écrit:
3So I more or less just saything there are more carmakers that is outside France then inside France lol." You are right so we must introduce our cars, given that we are lower than the other creators.

Well yeah but its going on so much that its just french cars here...well almost.

Pibraclab: I dont understand a word of that.
Nik.
Nik.
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008

Masculin

Message par GotMilk? Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 19:33

Blackhawk67 a écrit:
nosscire-ynos a écrit:Chauvanistic ppl, when you're in france you have to speak french to them, else they just pretent they they dont speak it Laughing

also a reason I think

what about it when we are in the netherland ? They don't speak english or french, french is more speaking than dutch of course but they can make an effort... There are 200 000 000 French spoken person in the world and for the rest of the tourist we need to speak english to them.

hmm In The Netherlands we learn to Speak English, French and German.. I, I am just to lazy to speak french.. But when some french guy says something to me in holland, I will try to speak french, because I'm friendly to foreign ppl.

And I dont care that 200 000 000 ppl speak french, more then 2 billion ppl speak chinese... do we? lol!

But Still, french cars rule Merci!
GotMilk?
GotMilk?
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Masculin

Message par volvoguy Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 21:39

pibraclab a écrit:Une petite réponse en français. Comme il a été dit, nous faisons des voitures françaises car nous les aimons, que ce soit dans les formes ou la technologie. Citroën, Peugeot et Renault sont les marques qui représentent le plus la France dans le monde automobile et par un patriotisme certains, nous aimons nos voitures. Il est également vrai que ces dernières sont trés peu représentées dans le monde du jeu vidéo si ce ne sont les jeux de sports automobiles (jeu de course ou de rally) officiels. La raisons ? Les français ne fabrique pas de voitures à l'image des supersportives telles que les ferrari, lamborghini, saleen, mercedes, porsche, etc... Sauf de rares cas, les voitures françaises restent familiales et accéssible au grand public et par conséquent trés peu attractive pour les fanas de courses.
Toutefois, il ne faut pas abuser en disant que nous ne faisons que des voitures françaises. Bien des fois, plus de voitures étrangères sortent que des françaises.

pibraclab a écrit:A small reaction in French. Like he said, we make french cars because we like them, like the shape of it or the technology . Citroën, Peugeot and Renault are the brands that represent the most people of France in the automobile world and in the patriotism sometimes, but we like our cars. Off course it is true that certain things are represented in videogames which are not racing games (rally games) officially. The reason ? The french don't produce cars at the image of supersport cars like Ferarri, Lamborghini, Saleen, Mercedes, Porsche, ... etc Except rare cars, the french cars stay family cars and accesible for the big public and consequent very attractive for fans of racing.
Each time, they don't have to tell us that we make french cars. Many times, much cars from other countries go away like french cars

Ok, this is a translation from pibraclab his original post by me
don't shoot me if I didn't understand all words, or something is kinda bad translated ... scratch

cya ++

Dernière édition par le Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 21:42, édité 1 fois
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : Belgica
Travail : railways
Loisirs/occupations : racinggames, cars, volvopower, girls, MUSIC !!

http://www.do88.se

Message par GT Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 21:42

Nik: Getting to your point about the clio's. My dad knows some one who had a new clio in, the complicated eletrics seem to be causing most of the problems. Is that the same for you in Sweeden?

I make an american car, as you can see in my signature, a good american muscle car, have you ever had one it at your garage? In england i sometimes see the old ones and the 2003 models, never the new ones though.

At school some of the teachers have french cars, Renault 19, New clio, there are alot of old clio's there aswell.

My brother's friend had a Clio II phase II and the breaks didn't work one day and he went into a lorry at 30 Mph, (51 KPH). Their saftey is good though, and there was only a scracth on the front bumper. 5/5 in saftey, reliability, well, that is something else.
GT
GT
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 308

Masculin

Message par volvoguy Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 21:48

I rather prefer a good old tank LOOOOOOOL

Citroen C5 & C3 s****, sorry that I say it but it's true (they made tv reportage about it here )

MAny people had trouble with their car electronics, when 1 thing was fixed another thing happend and broke down, and sooo on. Even the Belgian Importer of Citroen had no clue what it could be each times at those cars. In fact he betrayed the customers by telling them everything was fine omfg
So if you buy a C3 here, just buy 2 of them ( 1 for driving & 1 for parts) => well that's what we say here ... imagine € 9000 for a car, well than just buy 2 of them ... !
New C class here starts at 18.000 EUR afro study
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin

Message par Blackhawk67 Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 22:10

"And about this with car of the year...just check the car in some years...the ppl that is jugding in that just care about the car then its new, often in just some years the car they have chosen to be the car of the year is more or less bad."

This is what we said when we loose ! Be fair play !

"hmm In The Netherlands we learn to Speak English, French and German.. I, I am just to lazy to speak french.. But when some french guy says something to me in holland, I will try to speak french, because I'm friendly to foreign ppl."

It is a good reaction in front of the foreigners, I agree with you I do the same thing when I meet English or German in France with more or less difficulties

I am definitly agree with pibraclab and you can't compare a mustang to a citroen and some of the others 'not french' cars have problems too. It is electronics.

A last thing, who is the only brand to have 5 stars at the Euro Ncap test ? It Renault don't forget it, it is an evidence of safety no ?
Renault is French guys

Blackhawk67
Blackhawk67
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Message par volvoguy Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 22:19

LooL, not only renault has 5 starts mate ... volvo has it like already 10 years or so, they even started with VESC car etc in 1980's ...

Yeah, you are right, most cars have trouble with electronics (like bmw, mercedes also) Arrow that's why I prefer my good old tank without any C*** in Razz LoL
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin

Message par GT Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 22:44

Volvoguy, Renault was the first to have 5 stars. Alot of cars do now.
GT
GT
Peugeot 308
Peugeot 308

Masculin

Message par volvoguy Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 22:50

GT a écrit:Volvoguy, Renault was the first to have 5 stars. Alot of cars do now.
Hmmm, ok, maybe I will check it
sorry if I'm wrong
volvoguy
volvoguy
Peugeot 4007
Peugeot 4007

Masculin

Message par GotMilk? Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 23:18

Volvo's *where* the safest, but also the Laguna was released much to soon, too many bugs
GotMilk?
GotMilk?
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Masculin

Message par Lucas Mer 14 Mar 2007 - 23:41

Vous savez aussi pourquoi je ne ferais jamais de BMW ou de mercedes ?
Parce que tout simplement :

<<- Tient j'ai envie de faire une BMW série 3 en 3D !
- ah mais non ! Il y en a déja une vingtaine !>>

Ca vous dit quelque chose ce genre de situation ^^ ?
Lucas
Lucas
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : Metz
Travail : 1°ES'
Loisirs/occupations : Modélisation, modélisme, photographie, sorties ...

Message par GotMilk? Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 1:23

look a typical chauvanistic thing, we where all speaking english, and he sticks to french Razz
GotMilk?
GotMilk?
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Masculin

Message par Blackhawk67 Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 15:54

volvoguy a écrit:LooL, not only renault has 5 starts mate ... volvo has it like already 10 years or so, they even started with VESC car etc in 1980's ... ohhhh chauvanistic answer tongue
lol! lol!
Yeah, you are right, most cars have trouble with electronics (like bmw, mercedes also) Arrow that's why I prefer my good old tank without any C*** in Razz LoL

What I wanted to say is that Renault is the only manufacturer ti havec 5 stars for ALL his today's cars (laguna, espace, vel satis ...)
sorry if I was not even precise but I was in a hurry yesterday evening
Maybe Lucas don't know how he can say it in english !

Translate:
Lucas said that he would like to make a BMW 3 series and he constated that there were already 20 who were maked so he make French cars since there is no one who make it. And he asked to you if you had ever been confrontate to this situation
And he is definitely right I agree with him
Blackhawk67
Blackhawk67
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Message par GotMilk? Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 19:24

Blackhawk67 a écrit:Maybe Lucas don't know how he can say it in english !

rofl I saw him talking english before, so it doesnt make sense bien démon
GotMilk?
GotMilk?
Peugeot 206+
Peugeot 206+

Masculin

Message par _sKyBh_ Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 20:25

Lucas a écrit:Vous savez aussi pourquoi je ne ferais jamais de BMW ou de mercedes ?

Tout a fait d'accord,en plus il faut se différencier!
_sKyBh_
_sKyBh_
Peugeot 3008
Peugeot 3008

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : nulle part(france)
Travail : glandeur professionel
Loisirs/occupations : 3D,Racer, rien foutre

http://skybh.voila.net

Message par Berliet7 Jeu 15 Mar 2007 - 20:28

Lucas a écrit:Vous savez aussi pourquoi je ne ferais jamais de BMW ou de mercedes ?

C'est le truc que je me demande toujours avant de faire une création 3D ! D'ailleurs, je crois que la Renault 40 CV et la Venturi 260 Atlantique le confirment pleinement Smile .
Berliet7
Berliet7
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin
Lieu d'habitation : France, Bas-Rhin
Travail : Chef de projet en bureau d'études
Loisirs/occupations : Dessins, lecture, maquettes, musique, ordinateur & voitures

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant